The Apex boot design offers a simplified fitting process. All we need to know is your current average shoe size and your current boot size. Use the chart below as your guide by following these steps:
- Look for your average street shoe size on the chart.
- Locate your current boot size on your existing ski boots and check the chart.
- Match your current shoe size and boot size with Apex suggested size.
- Always round up if you're in-between sizes.
- Call or email us if you have further questions and/or unique foot features that require further consideration. 303-530-3340 or firstname.lastname@example.org
APEX SIZING CHARTS
|MEN||STREET SHOE SIZE (Average Across Brands US)||CURRENT SKI BOOT SIZE (Mondo)||APEX SKI BOOTSRecommended Size|
|WOMEN||STREET SHOE SIZE (Average Across Brands US)||CURRENT SKI BOOT SIZE (Mondo)||APEX SKI BOOTSRecommended Size|
If you have unique foot features and have further questions for an Apex expert, please call or email us.303-530-3340
SKI HARD. WALK EASY.
The exclusive two-piece open-chassis™ system
You're going to love your new ski boots.
Apex Ski Boots are the only boots that skiers can buy online with confidence because our time-tested sizing system enables us to dial in the right fit for our customers who are buying ski boots online.
If the boots you receive do not fit (and have not been skied in yet), our team of experts will work with you to fix any issues that you may encounter. The Apex Fit Guarantee means that we stand by our products and will ensure your satisfaction. Please note that at this time we cannot exchange any ski boots which have been previously skied in.
Apex boots purchased online are eligible for a full refund for any reason as long as they have not been worn outside. If you have skied in them and still are not satisfied, please call us to discuss your issue and we will work to get it resolved quickly.